Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Storesurvey.riteaid Survey is sponsored by Rite Aid Corporation, an American chain of drugstores collect genuine guest feedback. By taking the official Rite Aid Survey, customers are allowed to share their esteemed feedback at www.Storesurvey.riteaid.com for a chance to win $1,000 or 1 of 10 $100 Gift Card.
So, if you had visited the drugstores recently, then please participate in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey at Storesurvey.riteaid.com by referring to this post.
This post will guide you to take the survey correctly and win the Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes worth Amazing prizes.
You can also get genuine Storesurvey.riteaid.com Sweepstakes details including all rules, regulations with a step by step instruction guide to complete the Rite Aid Customer Survey.
So, let us fill out the official Rite Aid Guest Satisfaction Survey following simple steps.
What is the Rite Aid Store Survey Sweepstakes?
Rite Aid Survey is an initiative from the Rite Aid drugstores to collects genuine customers feedback. The Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey mainly designed to collect useful information from loyal customers based on their latest shopping experience.
By visiting this online portal, customers can participate in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey and rate the Rite Aid services. From the collected information, the team management will make changes for the betterment in service.
By providing candid answers to the online Rite Aid Customer Survey, you will help them improve client satisfaction.
Here below is some useful information relevant to the www.Storesurvey.riteaid.com:
|Is Purchase Required?||No|
|Rite Aid Sweepstakes Prize||$1,000 and 10 $100 Gift Card monthly|
|Resident Eligibility||The US, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico|
Storesurvey.riteaid Prizes & Rewards
- Grand Prize valued $1000 worth check monthly
- 10 First Prizes valued $100 worth check monthly
- Total ARV Value : $24000
Rite Aid Survey Rules and Restrictions
- No purchase is required to take part in the Storesurvey.riteaid.com Sweepstakes.
- Age must be 18 years or older to enter to win.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Not available for Florida residents
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- Max 3 online entries per month and unlimited mail-in entries are allowed
- Rite Aid Stores employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
How to Take Rite Aid Survey at Storesurvey.riteaid.com: Steps
- Visit the official Rite Aid Store Survey page found at www.Storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- To get started, enter the Enter your receipt code from your receipt.
- Then, click on Next to start your survey.
- Now, your Rite Aid Customer Experience is started.
- Start answering some questions about your last experience according to the instructions.
- Rate your overall satisfaction towards the customer service and products at the Rite Aid.
- Continue to answer all required survey questions as honestly as possible.
- When you finish answering, you will be asked to join the Rite Aid Sweepstakes.
- Press YES and enter all the required details including Email ID.
- After entering all the details, submit your feedback at Storesurvey.riteaid Sweepstakes.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance in the contest.
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes Winners List
You may request a Riteaid Store Survey winners list by writing to the following address:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616.